Pitch perfect publication
This is the tool I've used to share slidedecks from many teams at past events.
A very similar process works with Google Presentations and other sites which allow embedding in other Web applications.
Super quick guide
- Create an account or log in with your GitHub
- Upload your slides in PDF format
- Paste the link into your Project's Pitch description
Less quick guide
- Continue from step 2
- Open the preview and copy the Embed code
- Paste it into a text editor and grab the contents of the
data-id="..."attribute (a long string of numbers and digits)
- Add it after
https://speakerdeck.com/player/and paste it in as your Project link with embedding on
The end result should look like this:
Your project page should now be pitch perfect :-)
If you think these are annoying ways to share presentations, feel free to bump dribdat#120!
Recommended by oleg